Saturday, October 13, 2012

Varmint rescued from flood water.


Your supposed to head for high ground when water comes flooding into your house through the front and back doors.


Lucky it had gone down quite a bit before I went to have a good look, then decided it wasn't the cleanest water to paddle around in.



At one time the water level was well above Frankie de tabby's cat flap. Nothing to do, but wait until the water went down.


My bed went out of the door, it wouldn't have been a good place to snuggle down in anymore anyway.


My toy box went out too.

Along with my water place mat with my name on.


I was allowed to sit on the chair, last Saturday was a very, very long day.



One good thing, I found Varmint upstairs. Varmint is saved.


Luvs, Freya Rose Blossom and Frankie de tabby X

12 comments:

  1. Awwww, going through a flood is tough but you were a very brave girl Freya! So glad Varmint and Frankie made it through safely.

    With love from Buddha, Lily, and Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry you lost so much. Luckily, you are all okay. Now you get a new toy box and bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry about all the flood water Freya. I'm so glad varmint was safe up stairs. Hope things dry out real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! I hope the water went down enough for you to go down there. I am glad your toy and kitty were safe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a mess! At least you saved one toy and I am sure you'll get some lovely new things. Hope you are all drying out now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending you warm thoughts and snuggles to stay dry with. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how awful!!! Hope that water doesn't ruin all those beautiful floors. But we are happy that Varmint was saved and you and Frankie are safe.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hoping things have dried out by now. My yard floods and I hate it.

    warm thoughts from Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  9. yIKES, I never experienved flooding, hope you'll are okay
    Cotton

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bless your little heart, Freya! So glad that you and your Mum and Dad and Frankie all are well. Oh yes, and Varmint too! It's good to have a toy to make things go by faster. Remember that the most important thing to have is love and I can see that you have plenty of that, but I'm sending you more! Cuddles!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We think the good dog fairy will replace all your things that were ruined. We're just glad that you and Frankie are safe and dry.
    Morgan, Sebastian and the Porties

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh no, oh no!!!! I'm glad to see you and Frankie are ok though! That's what counts, the rest can be replaced... but yes... what a sad day for a pup when all your stuff gets washed down the drain!!!!

    I'll bet Frankie was even more annoyed. XD

    ReplyDelete