Thursday, October 4, 2012

Taco day on the beach


It's the day I have been waiting for National Taco Day.... someone told me I would find them on the beach.


Nope... no sign of them yet.


There's quite a lot of beach to cover here. It's the start of the Jurassic Devon Coastline.


There has to be a Taco running along here somewhere.


We even went looking in the rock pools.


No, none down here, I even asked other walkers if they had seen any. I have seen this walker before somewhere. She hadn't seen any taco's running around either.


The only thing we could come up with were a couple of muscle shells.


No taco's for me then, I did however have a chicken dinner.
Luvs Freya Rose Blossom X 

7 comments:

  1. Too cute. Looks like a fun day at the beach!

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great taco day

    urban hounds

    ReplyDelete
  3. What?!!? No tacos!?!?! You must look elsewhere - the kitchen, perhaps????

    ReplyDelete
  4. No tacos? That is just not fair at all!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now we know what that means when all the muscles are on the beach. So sorry. X. Keep you feets dry xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well lets see, could delete this comment, but nah... because there is always someone who thinks they are witty. Fine... great comment.... er... ANONYMOUS .... :-) Not so brave (like ME) that they want to give their name..
      Shame Anonymous, or should that be ANON e MOUSE ?

      Delete such a prize comment... :-) ?

      ANON e Mouse's comments are really worth the time and effort... of NOT READING.. :-) Is that all you can think of ?
      luv Freya Rose Blossom X My mum is just thankful I don't have flea's... what ever Anon E Mouse has, I can't catch it :-)

      Delete
  6. Darn. Now I'm hungry for tacos. Hope you enjoyed your chicken, Freya, and that all is well with mum and dad....

    ReplyDelete