Sunday, October 28, 2012

Paw print and where the Atlantic reaches the English Coast.


My mum told me I have so much to be thankful for.


I still have my window seat. I have new toys, a pair of teefs sent from Mr Chops and.....


a Mr ratty sent to me from my friend Stacie.


I've even been to the West Coast of Cornwall this week, where the Atlantic touches our coast line.


Camping out in the cottage, isn't so bad after all.


Especially when the paw print culprit was caught on camera.
Luvs Freya Rose Blossom X 

8 comments:

  1. Aw so much to be thankful for. Hope you are having a good one little furend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Ratty had me fooled; I thought it was real. Gratitude is a lovely thing, Freya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, so sweet Miss Freya and such lovely manners you have!

    Love from Abby, Buddha and Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the last part... at least the culprit is not a mystery :)
    Cotton

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paw prints & thumb prints are the best part of a work of Art.
    Luvs to You,
    Frankie
    and
    Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete
  6. mr Ratty looks like a good friend.
    We love the paw prints too.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you like the rat Freya, although it does look a bit too lifelike when you have it pinned down!
    Well done Frank on leaving your mark for posterity - somewhere under our kitchen flooring there is a little trail of footprints left by our dear departed Jasper dog.

    ReplyDelete