Friday, September 21, 2012

Power of the PAW


There are times when it's good to be back on my own beach and things I know, but it's good to get out and about too.


For an example .....THIS IS THE BEACH I KNOW....


I dig a hole, (I NEVER DIG ANYWHERE ELSE)


A quick look round to make sure no one is around.


Off I go... DONE....


Yesterday was different.


Strange beach.


Hum... this isn't MY BEACH....



This isn't my beach either.


I meet such interesting people though. I luv them...


We go to such strange places.


NO DOGS ALLOWED ...


IS IT ME ?

GOT A GOOD WEEKEND PLANNED.... in the meantime it was good to get back home


Luvs Freya Rose Blossom X


and Frankie de tabby and his paw ! X


1 comment:

  1. Yay!!!! you went to st micheals mount, its great there, that is one of our favourite dog beaches, shame you didnt go a week later or you might of seen us :)

    Charlene and Stormy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete