Friday, April 20, 2012

Hey blogger we don't like change

I know one of us is going to be blacklisted...........

Not the ducks.............

My very good source tells me that going on blogger isn't just a walk in the woods any more.


Not just a walk along the beach or the promenade when the tide is in either.


Or a walk in the bluebell woods.. things are changing.. not sure if I like it...........


I will keep an eye out for the old blogger, it might be buried somewhere around, if it is, I will find it..........

Any one want a pebble ?

Lots of luvs Freya Rose Blossom X

6 comments:

  1. Hang in there. It isn't all bad. Change is never easy, but it happens, even to humans.
    Morgan and the Porties

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no,, that means we won't be able to use it for a long time...
    does that mean it is slower?
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is the pits! It isn't as intuitive anymore! Ohhhhhh I suppose we will manage though;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Freya....tell your mummy to go to the dashboard in the new blogger and at the top right hand side there is a thing that looks like a cog/gear. Click on it and in the drop down menu there is an option for the old blogger:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate the new outlook of blogger, it always takes a long time before it completely loads. But now, I'm familiarizing myself with it.


    Dog Fence

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will all get used to it in the end :-) But doesn't mean we can't tell them we don't like it :-) x x x

      Delete