Saturday, April 7, 2012

Freya Rose Blossom and the Easter Bunny hunt at Exmouth in Devon.


It's no good, my ear's won't stick up like a rabbits, I have a couple of tufts that will, but that's about it.
Someone never got around to making me a pair of bunny ear's either... instead we went on a hunt.
I am very good at hunting, so this is one I really enjoyed.


It might have been a help it I had really known what I was looking for, but I just kept digging.


Exmouth Beach and apart from a few other dogs, I had it all to myself. The whole beach will take a lot of digging.


Any clue's as to what I am supposed to be looking for would be a help.........


This is our normal walking beach, right over there across the water. To get to Exmouth we had to drive twenty five miles (lots of bends to lean into).  Seems strange when our normal beach is just over there.
It's not a good place to try and cross the water thinking you can paddle across, there are lots of sinky bits. This means that the lifeboat has to come out and rescue you when you get stuck in the sand and mud.


There were no sea defenses to jump on this side, only rock pools to explore as the tide was out.  I'm still not sure what I am supposed to be looking for.


Eggs... ?
What eggs ?

That is just so mean... making a cake that is made of chocolate with little eggs on the top.... 


We all know, pups, and dogs can't eat chocolate it's dangerous for them.Should I have been digging so many holes on Exmouth Beach ?
I like cheese anyway. Although now I have to watch my weight.... one lick of cheese and that's it... 
Happy Easter paws to everyone.
Luvs... Freya Rose Blossom  X 

6 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Paws to you cutie pie Freya Rose Blossom!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, you got your own hunt. It's kinda funny the humans didn't tell you what you were looking for. :) Have a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got a little confused, too. Instead of biscuits, Mom and Dad hid cheese balls for us to find. We didn't know what we were looking for at first, but once we tasted them, wow!
    Love,
    Morgan, tsar and the Porties

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not All bunny ears are Sticky Uppy, Freya.
    You could be a Lop eared bunny!
    Blessings Cuteness!
    ~k & Abby

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy easter freya, glad you had fun digging. wish we were only 25 miles from a beach :( no more beach till october now xxx

    ReplyDelete