Thursday, July 16, 2020

Hi beloved friends out there.

I hope you don't mind that this time there are no photo's to show.
There probably will be one. My beautiful, beloved Cat flap Cavalier and I should have showed you so many happy moments and so many heart breaks over the years. I choose not to for such a long time,. I really hope you you will forgive me.

It's hard to think of happy things when you lose such precious memories and souls you love so dearly.

I have pondered over in my head for days of how to describe the heartbreak of losing love and I still don't know the words.
All my scribbles on paper have gone in the bin :-) I hope you will laugh with me or at least smile.

I am sure most of you know I live in a strange little place... OVER A BRIDGE... The little place I live in is kind of old and has quirky ways.

Big gulp and how to explain..... well I can in words, but for a very long time words and blogging haven't gone together.

Freya Rose Blossom, now what a challenge. :-)

I kept her safe for nine years. Such a nutty red beautiful, beautiful dog,
When my husband died it was heart breaking to see her grieve so much. Freya and I kept each other company in our grief.

Spoiled beyond belief that dog :-)

A few months after my husbands death I had a chance meeting in the park at the back of my cottage. Three little dogs laughing ran along a pathway and I had to smile.
Freya wasn't amused. :-)

De Ark came into Freya's life. She loved him, she hated him.
She put up with him,

Two weeks ago, my red haired beautiful handful of a dog left me on my own she wasn't in her bed as usual. She went to sit with Ark when he wasn't well.
It seems that a number of dogs around here have been unwell. Most have recovered. Ark has. Two of his friend have.

Freya didn't.
It was very quick, I think she probably died in her sleep as I and Ark slept beside her that night.  I called the vet the moment we came back home from a beach walk where she swam in the sea, chased stones, dug holes but half way back along the beach things changed,

Forgive me for not posting for such a long time about the antics of my beloved four legged friends. Forgive me for getting annoyed when someone else chose to announce the death of my beloved red devil before I could. Every time I see that blasted rainbow bridge I sigh.
I know the posting about Freya was well intended,

My little dog got me out of bed each morning and gave me a reason to live again after Tony died. I'm sad at times, but that's why I walk beaches I walk and remember happier times.

Freya Rose Blossom (Princess Valley Tors) My heart breaks.

The cottage, De Ark and I are still here.
Freya is here too, as all my beloved souls are. They only one thought away.
When the time is right and I feel I can let her go, I will. I always thought it best to scatter her ashes with my husband on our favorite beach.
Tony's joke was, one day when one of us dies HE was going to the South Of France. Always the joker.
I'm not sure he is there yet, but as De Ark and I walk along the beach we will know they are both with us and although life is sad, it is also full of wonder and joy at sharing such a short time with precious souls.. 
I wouldn't have changed a minute of Freya Rose Blossom's company,

De Ark and Michele xxxxxxxxxx
Luvs x x x


8 comments:

  1. Oh dear friend, tears are flowing here both for you and for sweet Freya Rose Blossom. You know we loved that little girl too. We are so very sorry her life had to end so sadly. Your words are just fine - we understand your sorrow and your love. Sending you many hugs across the pond. Do take care, grieve for Freya, but remember the good times and cherish the memories.

    Kathie and The OP Pack

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so sorry to read this news. Our hearts hurt for you (((hugs))) Godspeed Freya Rose Blossom♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're so sad to hear of Freya Rose Blossom's passing. She sure was full of fun and beauty. We send warm hugs to you and De Ark and hope it gives you some comfort at this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We were wondering about Freya just the other day, and were hoping she was ok since we haven't heard from her in so long. We are so very sorry to hear about her passing. We remember the time when "Aunt Freya" came along with Chester and Princess Leah to a Blogville event once a few years ago.

    Sending lots of hugs and prayers to you now. We're sure going to miss her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that was such a sad moment as we read your facebook post... hugs to you... our tears are running with yours and we love her... furever..

    ReplyDelete
  6. WE are so sorry for this heartbreaking loss of your beautiful Freya Rose. To lose them suddenly and unexpected compounds the loss. We send so much love and pug hugs to you and De Ark as we all mourn your special girl
    love
    Mabel, Hilda & Mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMD, Ma was just thinkin' abouts you guys, and wonderin' how everything was goin'....I can't even begin to say how sorry I am at your incredible loss. I will miss her so very much, so I can't even start to imagine how your heart must be breaking. Knows that you guys are in our thoughts, and I am sendin' lots of {{hugs}} and tons of AireZens your way. ♥♥
    Til we meet again my furiend.....
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our friends Pinot and angel Momo and their family wanted to tell you how sad they were to hear about your little Freya Rose, but said for some reason they couldn't leave a message. I told them I'd relay the message. They're at: https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=7149175330956919276#reading

    ReplyDelete