Thursday, March 1, 2018

Spring 2018

The first day of Spring in the leafy lane's of Devon. U.K.


NO !

Mum was looking for her explanation mark on her new laptop.....


Little mutts had a great time I think, says mum as she stayed inside and never went further than the door. . 

Sending poor little De Ark out without a coat. 
He won't wear one, has a double coat and does better in the cold than the heat. I AM NOT MEAN.... YES, I AM. 
Freya came back from her walk around the village with a smile on her face and snow on her ears. De Ark scooted in as if his bum was on fire. AW BLESS.

Not just the usual post for Freya's blog, I know, Time for a change. 
But for all that we have missed over the last few years, we know our old friends are still around. 
YOU NOSE WHO YOU ARE. 
We can sniff em out even in the snow.
 

Luvs from Freya Rose Blossom, De Ark and their mum XXX

10 comments:

  1. We don't need coats in the snow either BUT it would help if we had some snow.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never wear a coat. We've been waiting all week for a big snow storm all week and it's finally arrived can't wait to see how much we end up tomorrow morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dude, I don't likes wearin' a coat eithers!!! Neekid is bestest! I wish I could gets some snow here....it did snow in our hills, butts not here. sigh. I would loves to come play with your guys and do some snow zoomies!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha that little man is a hoot!I just want the wind to stop,have fun Freya Rose and De Ark,xxx Rachel and Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ark, I egg-sactly had the same day... snow&coat... but my revenge was yellow and luke warm served... I peed on that darned coat and I peed on that darned snow...the snow learnt the lesson and disappeared butt the coat is still there...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you saying I can borrow your peed on coat young pup ? Ha, ha.....

      Delete
  6. Mom only makes me wear a coat if the temps are in the teens and below. It's fun to feel the snow on your furs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. For some reason we don't like to do our potty business with our coats on. We are getting spring snow too
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uh oh, there's LOTS of the white stuffs going on down your way Aunty Freya!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete