Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Slimmer of the month


I've done it, I've reached my 11 Kilo target.


It's a bit claw biting, on the way to the vets to use the same scales we used a whole month ago when I had my yearly check up. EVERYONE KNOWS THE SCALES WERE WRONG to start with. 


Two weeks ago the same scales fibbed again and told me I was still over weight. I weighed 11.4 Kilo's.

OH YES !

No more sneaking around eating Frankie de tabby's cat food, and the ever so nice Mr Vet has had his weighing scales fixed at long last.


I'm still going to keeping up the new healthy eating regime.

Luv's Freya Rose Blossom X

14 comments:

  1. Looking good there Freya and we know deep down those scales were fixed. Well done to you. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Ms. Freya! I mean, congratulations on getting the vet to fix his scales and all.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, Freya! You've always maintained your beauty no matter what Mr. Vet said.

    Momo & Pinot xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! We keep convincing mom it's all muscle
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, go Aunty Freya, I is so proud of you
    But whatever horrid scales say, yous just perfect as you are !
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray! (We always thought you looked just fine in the first place!) Joey dog suggests eating plenty of vegetables and fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Congratulations!

    We think it was a plot of Frankie's to get you overweight to begin with....leavin' that food.

    Now, we think MORE great walks on the beach are called for.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Freya! You need to celebrate with an ice cream cone!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sebastian would appreciate any helpful hints. He's down a few pounds but still has more to go.

    ReplyDelete