Sunday, January 15, 2012

Teeth Cleaning Activities for dogs and Frankie de tabby


I'm told to clean my teeth after meals.


The best advice I can give is to,


grab your implement tightly between your paws.


Working one side of your mouth.


Then the other, making sure your back teeth are extra clean.


You never know exactly what tasty tit bit you might have left at the back of your teeth.


Then repeat the whole process again.


I give my front one's a good polish.


The other alternative is to use a good strong toothbrush and paste instead of a toy bone. Another tip, when your on the beach digging around, sand gets in your mouth, it helps to keep those pearlies looking whiter than white..... Saves on flossing....


Or you could be like Frank, floss with a mouse tail.......
lots of luvs, Freya Rose Blossom X 

6 comments:

  1. Freya - could you be any cuter??!! I think not!! And Frankie- well you are just the epitome of c-a-t!! Love seeing both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, sounds like a plan! I am glad you take care of your teeth. Off to wash the little ones hands she is here today and is painting. I think you will understand. ;)
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was scolded last week for not brushing Fudge's teeth. He has a couple that do look pretty bad. This week the vet is going to clean them up, then I have to keep them clean and shiny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We used to get nice marrow bones that really helped keep our teeth clean and sparkly. But they are hard to find here so now we have to get them brushed ( Mom isn't very good about remembering though)

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha - floss with a mouse tail - cute cute cute pics Freya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now the pearly whites are so minty fresh and sparkly!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete