Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A bunny day out.


 I meet some strange sorts on a walk along the beach.This is my new friend called Joesph


and his new five month old pup called Gilbert.


We all had our coats on, it was a bracing walk.
Note... I have one of my Christmas Pressie's on that Karina gave me via Santa Paws. It's my red skinny rib.....




At this time of year the sand doesn't quite hold it's heat, it's wise to wear something warm.


I called into the vet's to be weighed... I am now a healthy 7.6 Kilo's. No fat on this trim body I can tell you. I'm just as I should  be, a stocky, outgoing, brave and friendly Cavalier.


I called in at the pet store. I love to see the rabbits.


I had a new harness as I had out grown my puppy one. .


I know I have said it before, but a collar tells everyone who you are. I've a brand new grown up pink one with hearts on.


I called in to see Bessie the farm dog who works for a living.


Bessie tries hard, but is never allowed in our car, we always leave her a few cookies.


How was your day ?

lots of luvs Freya Rose Blossom X 

11 comments:

  1. Love the red coat and the new pink harness. You are such a lucky dog. You know how to live it up on your days out. Love from Lucky and the gang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some very nice friends you have there - interesting hairdo on the black and white one:) You are just beautiful, Freya Rose, just the perfect size, and gorgeous in your coat AND your harness. Lucky girl to get to go on a shopping spree too.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely red coat and new pink collar. Freya you look marvelous:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always make me smile, Freya. Love to see you and your pals out and about, and your new collar is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Freya
    What nice friends you have! They look like they would be fun to play with!
    And gosh, your so pretty in your sweater, and grown up collar too!
    Its rainy here- our snow melted
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your new collar--very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, aren't you the prettiest thing on the beach this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a lovely red jumper and a very fetching harness.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Freya your new collar and sweater are very stylish! I love seeing pictures of all your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, I love your new bunny friends. You've been really busy! You look great in your new sweater too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have some very nice friends. Morgan says that she loves to look at the mice when she goes to the pet store.
    Morgan, Tsar and the Porties

    ReplyDelete