Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Alike and yet, different.


There are times when Frankie de tabby and I like the same things..


We both love Mr Chop's toy mouse  I borrowed on my last visit to see Mr Chops.


We both love the sound of the fridge door opening.


It depends on who makes it to the fridge first.


Frankie is always asleep, he's a bit slower than he used to be.


Although if there is something good in the offering, I'll wake him up.


It depends on how awake he is, to who gets there first.


It's another of the learning curves.


I'm learning very fast.


Lucky me,I had a very good teacher !

lots of luv's Freya Rose Blossom

10 comments:

  1. Finn will wake up froma sound sleep if the fridge door opens! Good quality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frankie is a very wise soul. Listen carefully to all his life, long lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha - we all run when the fridge door opens or if we hear food warppers crackle:)

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is always a mad rush when the fridge door opens and it's not always only the cats:)

    Freya has a very serious look on her face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Frankie, what beautiful whiskers you have. Who sleeps closest to the fridge?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Frankie- I am sure you are the best teacher of all. And I am sure you are listened to!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL - I imagine you're a little quicker than Frankie these days, Freya!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nobody runs to the fridge here. Lucky will not go in the kitchen fullstop and the others don't associate the sound of the door with food. Do you get anything if you get to the door first?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woof! Woof! The LOOK!!! so cute. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  10. The fridge door is popular here, too.

    ReplyDelete