Monday, January 2, 2012

Freya Rose Blossom Guard Dog


It's the start of a New Year..


I'm alert and on guard helping out the bear in the window.
(I'm so very nosy, I hate to miss anything).


I am alert when Frank is around too. I don't just have window duties.....
(normally I am asleep in front of the fire, but I love to tease Frankie de tabby)


I'm alert at all times........
(unless I am asleep in front of the fire sleeping off my lunch or tea)
Pleased to say it's not all work around here.


If your going to welcome in the New Year, it's best to make sure you welcome it with all four paws off of the ground.

Happy New Year.
Luv's Freya Rose Blossom X 

13 comments:

  1. Love that last picture. Happy New Year,Freya and Frank.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job keeping on eye on the place.
    Happy New Year

    wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year! You're doing a great job keeping an eye on the place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pictures:) I see Teddy is looking very spiffy in his jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bear looks very handsome and quite ready for the New Year - and so does Freya, I especially love the last pic - what an expression of pure joy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL she is a mess!! I love it!! Keep running sweetie!
    Hugs, Lisa and the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Freya
    That photo of you with your feet off the ground is priceless!
    Happy New Year to you and your family!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have you been on the Red Bull Freya? Go for it!
    Happy New Year to you and Frank - although it looks like Frank is letting you do all the hard work these days....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Freya,

    Mom says you have a face that melts her heart, we couldn't agree more!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae and Max

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year! You're an excellent guard doggie!

    Momo & Pinot

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful..such gorgeous photos..!
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good rеѕponѕe in гeturn of thіs mattеr with reаl arguments and explaining all cоnсernіng that.


    My blog ... SEOPressor V5
    Also see my page :: seopressor version5

    ReplyDelete