Saturday, February 9, 2013

Plymouth Steps and old Plymouth and all that stuff


It's true, I had to leave my beloved T.V viewing and go for a walk.


The Plymouth Steps.


The old waterfront


and side streets.


Old curiosity shops set high in old buildings.


They even had Fred Astaire's top hat and tails for sale. Don't ask me who he is cos I don't know, but my mum and dad know you'll have to ask them.

Ginger who? Is that anything to do with one of Frankie de tabby's friends ?

Little old cars.


Who is this Binks guy ?


All those boats.


No wonder I fell asleep half way through the best T.V. programme of the week.

All our love to Remington Steel, cute fluffy ol bear, and to Beth and her family. Lots of luv X
Freya Rose Blossom and Frankie de tabby X

8 comments:

  1. Freya, I am close to Plymouth Rock and the Mayflower, too, but not on your beach. And I love Remington Steel. Hope you enjoyed our outing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freya Rose Blossom....
    Such old buildings!! I love it!! And that little old car? Love it!! I like old things!! ;)
    Hey!! That is Jar-Jar Binks!! He is from "Star Wars"!! I also like annoying characters, apparently!! ;-D
    And boats!! I love boats!! I do not know why.... ;op
    Love, Raelyn.... Plus Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!



    ReplyDelete
  3. You walk in the neatest places. Our Mom would love to stroll with you. Maybe someday.
    Morgan, Sebastian, the Porties, Syd and Mac

    ReplyDelete
  4. Freya Rose Blossom....
    Happy Valentine's Day!! ;op
    Love, Raelyn.... Plus Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, it's BJ.
    After you commented on my DNA, I went to Soggbottom and hopped here.
    It looks pretty. I've never been there and I won't get to go. Mom won't put me in the baggage compartment on a plane and I'm a little too big to fit under the sear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are one lucky pup to have such grand walking paths. Your outings are filled with little treasures. Where is that loveable sarcastic cat?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi beautiful Freya and all at Soggibottom! Now this is a most wonderful walk! Yay!

    Anyway! Apparently Old Kitty is not able to leave comments over at Soggibottom's blog cos it's for team members only! Oh dear!!

    So I hope you don't mind me posting the comment below here re: the tomato wars?

    Take care
    x
    *******************************************************

    LOL!! Let the tomato war begin!!! LOL! I love it!!! May the best tomato grower win! LOL!!

    Awww beautiful Freya! You don't snore! You are a LADY!! :-) Unlike me cos I do snore. Ahem! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mum is going to have to grovel big time for the mistake she made with the wrong button and settings on Soggibottom's blog :-) luvs Freya Rose Blossom and the hasty fingered button lady.

      Delete