Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Please don't keep moving the beach pebbles


It's true, something or someone keeps moving my pebbles around on the beach, it takes me ages to put them all in order again.


There are some very suspicious looking character's out there. It could have been anyone.


We had visitor's at the weekend, it could have been anyone of them that moved my beach pebbles. This is little Stella, I had to watch her because she was in my toy box like a fox down a rabbit hole. Toys everywhere when she left... she's cute though.


Don't some visitor's just make you smile.


Others just wear you out......... got to go because it's the last part of Africa my favorite tv programe and it's on in a minute...
My mum is asking for anyone who knows and has seen or knows the wear about's of a toy puffin to let her know, Puff is looking a bit ragged and only has one wing, the other one couldn't be saved. He now has to fly around with one wing and in circles at that.

Luvs Freya Rose Blossom X

6 comments:

  1. Poor Freya Rose, having to keep all those pebbles in order! Enjoy your programme.

    Love from Buddha, Abby, and Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really got into that africa programme didn't you. Don't know nothing about any puffins up here sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you have such a big job putting all those pebbles back where they belong!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Freya, you sure have your work cut out for you! I know all about people moving your things. It sure is frustrating! House guests are lots of fun, until you are ready for them to go back home again. Enjoy the quiet of your house. Although, Stella is one of my favorite visitors to see on your page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Freya Rose Blossom....
    I've been a stranger in these parts of Blogville, lately!! It feels so good to be back!! ;-D
    Alright!! Whoever is rearranging Freya Rose's pebbles, confess!! Or else!! ;)
    Love, Raelyn.... Plus Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!



    ReplyDelete