Saturday, November 10, 2012


It's true, we have been leading a very funny life over the last few weeks.


Here is the park that I go to every morning.


It's still a bit wet.


Things inside the cottage have yet to come together.. ASK FRANKIE DE TABBY !


Frankie de tabby isn't a very good role model because he really does make sure he picks the best spots to keep warm.


As for me, I have been out and about ...


This one is a bit blurred, but that's me alright.. I had a good time helping put things back together at Soggibottom cottage. I GOT ONTO THE FURNITURE AND NO ONE SAID A THING !


We have been out and about and taking in every view that November gives us.. when it' not raining.


Santa paws is coming and I know it.. ..


Don't you ?

Luvs Freya Rose Blossom  X
and the cat :-) 

4 comments:

  1. Oh I can't wait for Santa Paws!!
    Cotton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you! You got to go inside a furniture store!!!! How awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFL - that last pic is priceless - oh the expressions you have Freya! Glad you were able to test drive some furniture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. freya! you got to go into a furniture shop and climb on the furniture too!!! what shop is this, i must know, stormy will feel left out! is it a cornish thing? whenever we go down to cornwall they try and drag us in no matter what shop it is just cos cornish people love dogs i think.

    Happy shopping!!! get something blue!

    Charlene and Stormy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete