Sunday, January 13, 2019

Strange one.


We NOSE.... bit strange, but one of us here at the cottage has a stalker.
Except the phone that rang was just a wrong number, but never the less she gave him hell. OH, er.
WRONG NUMBER,,,, only mum could do that.. WE IS PROUD. .


De ARK dribbles and mum thinks... ah, NO....
Hopefully we will get our act together and hope you laugh with us. It was kind of funny. Say's mum...
Luv's from the cottage. Freya Rose Blossom, De Ark and holding her head in shame, Mum. XXX Laughing though ha ha....going to keep me laughing for ages, JUST WALK BEACH :-) XXX

12 comments:

  1. You made us laugh. Walter drools all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY GUYS! OMD, I drools all the times butts I gots a beard to catch it all and (bonus) I can fling it at Ma if I wants! BOL!
    Oh, I gots your adorable cardie! Thank you so much! NOws I have your addy, and I will puts it in Ma's phone so she doesn't lose it this time! ☺ Loves you!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya can't be too careful wif stalkers - dey might just say it are a wrong number, BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!!!! da nelly is da drooleraner in our crib ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't tell Princess Leah, but the other day while I was snooping around in the snow, I got a great big slobbery drool hanging from my mouth with snow stuck to it. Yipes! But, hey, drool happens!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yous better just keep your mom away from the phone and on the beach!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad your Mum has you 2 to keep her safe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We hate wrong numbers but We hate when wrong numbers call at night the most. Waking us up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. De ARK, you are one awesome drooling. We hate wrong numbers that call late at night and you try to block them, but they still keep on calling. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete