Thursday, June 27, 2013

Things called SHEEP.


I've 'ad it.. I am bushed.


We all know there is sand and there is sand. Some sand is better to dig in than other sand.



There are also some things you meet on a beach that are best left alone. 



 OH... no one mentioned ponies.


That was a bit sneaky, sneaking up on me as I was digging.


Some things you see and find on the beach are best left well alone. Besides the pony rider laughed at me. Don't know why !


There are other things around that are called Sheep.

Luv's Freya Rose Blossom (kept on a lead and under control at all times around ponies, horses and things called sheep). X

7 comments:

  1. Wow, ponies at the beach!! Very cool. Crazy crab there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish my nose was a cute as your nose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first picture...awwwww:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Freya you are so smart to know that somethings are better to just look at-- and leave be. Gosh that crab was as big as you!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute nose Freya. Our spoil sport peeps does that same around horses, sheep etc with the leash thing. Spoil sport she is. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still here and reading every single post... Freya, you are the cutest pup ever, no contest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. When Mom used t live on the beach, her dog Libby liked to dig for crabs and caught lots of them.

    ReplyDelete