Tuesday, April 9, 2013

How to combat toy pilfering.


There are times I feel that cat takes advantage of me.



Why do cats pretend to be asleep but always have their eye on you  ?


Some of my beloved toys move around when I am asleep. I'm not naming any paws here, but I have my suspicions who keeps moving them. There is some toy pilfering going on around here.


It's not the squirrel or the birds either, the culprit is nearer home.


Molly the Wally sent me Miss snowman for Christmas. I'm making sure all my toys are gathered up and hidden.


Never trust a cat who plays with dog toys.....
Luvs Freya Rose Blossom X

6 comments:

  1. Oh no, never. Gotta keep one eye open at all times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Freya you still have him. Wow we are so impressed. You got to keep an eye out as toys that go walkabout are not good. Cats playing with dog toys is so not right. Have a terrific toyful Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosie sleeps like you on her back. I think you are both floosies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet I know who moves your toys too! Better keep a good eye on all those toys Freya.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perhaps if you were a bit more alert instead of lying on your back with your legs akimbo, the toy-knapper might not be so cheeky! (Just love that photo though!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sleep on your back! We have something in common. :) :)

    Happy weekend!

    Momo & Pinot

    ReplyDelete