Sunday, July 8, 2012

Dog Olympic Training you are what you eat...



We have shaken on it, one day a week I get a treat when I am in training, today is Sunday, so I get Sunday lunch.


Sunday lunch with gravy too.


I didn't like to show you the roast beef first, I had already eaten it. BUT THIS IS ALL I GET ..... for the whole day. I'm not a sweet cookie kinda a gal yer know. I don't have any extras during the day.. meanie's....


See, gone....


Did you say PEACH ?


Or beach ?


I'll have some of the peach anyway.


Remember you are what you eat and you need your five a day ......


I'm speechless.


Luvs Freya Rose Blossom X and  Frankie de tabby.

Freya Rose Blossom and Frankie de tabby are a double act. They make us laugh every minute of the day. A year ago, we never thought we would smile again after Amie Soto Blossom and Mew took their place under the apple tree in our garden. Here is a link to SUE and her beautiful pack... Sue will make you laugh and cry at the same time. Luvs :-) X X X 

7 comments:

  1. Aw! I think I would like a piece of peach too! Training is tougher than I thought, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freya
    My dinners or breakfast or lunch don't look anything like yours!
    Whats the deal?
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to dribble a lot and look starved. luvs x

      Delete
  3. oooohhh freya!!! you are so lucky, what a scrummy sunday dinner you had xxx i will have to make stormy one some day, bet he would be very impressed xxx keep up the training xxx thanks for your lovely message the other day xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Freya oh my!! Love your head tilt photo. That is quite the spread girl - ya don't need any cookies!! Fresh meat and veggies are going to give you an awesome red coat not to mention good health. Listen to Frankie - he always knows best ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the facial expressions. how adorable and that looks like a perfect treat. Happy training.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what do you eat the rest of the week?

    fraser x

    ReplyDelete