Saturday, May 19, 2012

Freya Rose Blossom - Birthday Girl


It's true, I am a year old......


Here I am at twelve weeks old, on my first real walk into the world...


We have a special day planned tomorrow, the 20th of May is my special day.
My Birthday.


Thought I would show you my badge photo.... THEY MADE ME WEAR IT !


As it's my special day... I can give, it's not all about what you have on your birthday, it's what you can give to someone else to make them smile.. (Definitely a Soggibottom dog)


To all my very special blogger friends.... your all stars to me.
I could award it to special names, but please copy and add it to your own blog if your reading this, your all special stars and precious pebbles on my beach.... 


 OH YES ! 



Lots of luvs Freya Rose Blossom..... I YEAR OLD....


Frankie de tabby ? 
He gets one too....

15 comments:

  1. Happy happy birthday! Enjoy your celebration tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, you are so sweet. Happy Birthday, Freya Rose.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to a real sweet girl! Muffy and I send you many wishes and lots of hugs! Enjoy your special day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Happy Birthday darling Freya! I hope you get some ice cream for your birthday!!!! I LOVE your birthday badge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, happy birthday! Beautiful photos and a beautiful little dog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Freya. The badge is on my blog. Happy Happy Birthday, Beach Baby.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cutie, happy birthday!

    Come and see the cicada in my critter entry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Freya-
    thank you for the beautiful badge!
    Happy Birthday to you sweet girl. You get more beautifuls all the time!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where did the time go? Have a very Happy Birthday with lots of pebbles but not too much icecream!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday dear girl!! It is because of you and your beloved Amie that I have my sweet Prince. Thank you eternally for the gift of Cavaliers! Hope your birthday has been a wonderful day for you and that you have found lots of sweet goodies awaiting you!
    With love and admiration,
    Your friends across the pond,
    The Becker's
    Laurie, Karl, Elijah, Nathanael, Jakob, Julia, Oreo, Utah and of course Prince!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bee-lated Birthday Greetings little SWeet Heart!!
    You have brightened all of our days!
    Thank You for so much sweetness!!
    Luvs & snuggles
    Auntie Bloggy
    ~kare

    ReplyDelete
  12. HAPPY BIRTHDAY my friend, hope you had a wondeful day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday Freya!!!!! You look beautiful with your badge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. One Year!! Happy Birthday - hope it involved extra treats!

    ReplyDelete